The Student Room Group

A level

Hi I just wanted to know if a lvl is applicable to apply for universities in US and especially in New York . Or if Ossd would be better than a lvl. And English is not my first language so what requirements do I need to apply for universities in USA. I took EFL for o level but haven’t gotten exam results yet so I was wondering if there’s any certain grade requirements for it.
I think you also have to it the American equivalent of a level which are called SATS
Reply 2
Original post by Dianadevi
Hi I just wanted to know if a lvl is applicable to apply for universities in US and especially in New York . Or if Ossd would be better than a lvl. And English is not my first language so what requirements do I need to apply for universities in USA. I took EFL for o level but haven’t gotten exam results yet so I was wondering if there’s any certain grade requirements for it.

Yes A levels can be used to apply for US Colleges. They may be converted to give you a grade point average GPA which means they can compare you to USstudents.
Most colleges will require to prove your proficiency in English
Check out the international undergraduate admissions criteria at your preferred college.
You may also have to do SAT or ACT as part of admission process but some don’t require it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending