The Student Room Group

I almost had sex

I almost had sex with this guy who I met during the summer. Although there was no penetration and it wasn't a bad experience, because I'm so inexperienced when it comes to sex I was very uncomfortable with it. I don't want to be feel like that again because I want a healthy relationship but I feel very uncomfortable when it comes to intimacy. How do I get over this fear?
Reply 1
Did you tell the guy about this? Maybe he can help depending on his experience?

Other than the above I have no idea. I'm 34 and still a virgin so you're doing better than me. Maybe it just takes time to get used to it.
Reply 2
Make sure you know the person well enough to be comfortable getting intimate with them and that you both communicate - before, during and after sex.
Reply 3
Original post by jay2013
Did you tell the guy about this? Maybe he can help depending on his experience?

Other than the above I have no idea. I'm 34 and still a virgin so you're doing better than me. Maybe it just takes time to get used to it.

Yeah I told him. He knows I'm inexperienced. Initially I reported him but then I realised it's not every guy I cut off and because I'm not a casual girl and I have morals I felt uncomfortable because I don't want anyone in my life to tell me when or when I shouldn't have sex as it's my decision and my body. So I don't talk to him anymore.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending