The Student Room Group

2 UCI's HELP!

I do 2 subjects at school and one at an online school so I do that exam in my exam centre, I have 2 UCIs one for computer science and the other for my 2 at school, will UCAS detect these 2 UCIs? It only lets me submit one on the website.
Reply 1
It really doesnt matter - I dont know why UCAS asks for this as Unis don't use them.
Original post by abu112
I do 2 subjects at school and one at an online school so I do that exam in my exam centre, I have 2 UCIs one for computer science and the other for my 2 at school, will UCAS detect these 2 UCIs? It only lets me submit one on the website.

UCAS doesn’t ask for UCIs as far as I know? They do ask for ULNs. Are your ULNs different for the different centres? If so then either centre can request a ULN merge from the Learner Records Service.

UCAS doesn’t use ULNs directly but many universities do in order to verify results (particularly results from previous years that aren’t verified by UCAS).
Original post by abu112

You write, "I have 2 UCIs ... It only lets me submit one on the website." Can you quote the exact text of the prompt? Are you sure it's not asking for your Unique Learner Number (ULN)"?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending