The Student Room Group

Student finance application cancelled

My student finance sent me a letter by post saying I won't recieve any student finance as I've withdrawn from my course. I didn't withdraw from anything or been contacted from my university about it. My UCAS application still stated I have my offer, so I am confused about what is happening. I tried contacting the university and Student finance but both are closed. Any help on information would be great.
Original post by Hwhshsbsb
My student finance sent me a letter by post saying I won't recieve any student finance as I've withdrawn from my course. I didn't withdraw from anything or been contacted from my university about it. My UCAS application still stated I have my offer, so I am confused about what is happening. I tried contacting the university and Student finance but both are closed. Any help on information would be great.

call student finance when they open. if they say its an error on their side you probably dont need to contact uni but might be worth doing so anyway. if they say the uni said you withdrew then yeah contact the uni as its their error.
Reply 2
Original post by user8937264980
call student finance when they open. if they say its an error on their side you probably dont need to contact uni but might be worth doing so anyway. if they say the uni said you withdrew then yeah contact the uni as its their error.

Okay thank you sm for the help. Much appreciated
Original post by Hwhshsbsb
Okay thank you sm for the help. Much appreciated

Log into your student finance account on Tuesday during office hours and then use the live chat function.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending