The Student Room Group

sociology or rs/philosophy a levels for medicine

which a level should i pick between sociology and rs/philosophy if im interested in medicine?
Original post by saniia
which a level should i pick between sociology and rs/philosophy if im interested in medicine?

What other subjects are you doing?
Reply 2
Original post by Emma:-)
What other subjects are you doing?

im taking bio and chem as normal and french bc im french 😭
i’ve always been interested in philosophy and the teachers for that department are SO NICE but the past paper qs are 30 marks each??😭 and my mum told me she flopped that back in the days so i’m scared of losing interest or genuinely finding it difficult. socio on the other seems pretty easy and the past papers i’ve looked at seem decent ? but the teachers for that department are not rlly tolerable so i don’t wanna go to a lesson i dread all the time wish might also be another reason why i could fail that too 😭
Original post by saniia
im taking bio and chem as normal and french bc im french 😭
i’ve always been interested in philosophy and the teachers for that department are SO NICE but the past paper qs are 30 marks each??😭 and my mum told me she flopped that back in the days so i’m scared of losing interest or genuinely finding it difficult. socio on the other seems pretty easy and the past papers i’ve looked at seem decent ? but the teachers for that department are not rlly tolerable so i don’t wanna go to a lesson i dread all the time wish might also be another reason why i could fail that too 😭

I did sociology and i loved it. I did it both at gcse and a-level. That was my easiest subject.

Quick Reply

Latest