The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial MSc Computing (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning) Applicants 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Congratulations and all the best for your life at ICL. Also, are you an international student
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by 1000xLight
Congratulations and all the best for your life at ICL. Also, are you an international student

Thnaks, and yes im international
Hi everyone, I submitted my application on 8th January and got an offer on 21th February, exactly 6 weeks after the submission (they generally take between 6 and 8 weeks for what I understood). Good luck everyone!

Ps. If there is someone esle who got admitted, feel free to get in touch!
I applied back in december, so it's been more than 8 weeks :/
Anyone else facing issues logging into myImperial?
Original post by Martina DG
Hi everyone, I submitted my application on 8th January and got an offer on 21th February, exactly 6 weeks after the submission (they generally take between 6 and 8 weeks for what I understood). Good luck everyone!

Ps. If there is someone esle who got admitted, feel free to get in touch!
Hi Martina, that's great to hear. Did you have to have an interview or anything? I submitted mine early Feb, so it's a bit later
Original post by Anonymous #4
Hi Martina, that's great to hear. Did you have to have an interview or anything? I submitted mine early Feb, so it's a bit later
Hi! No, not at all. I just had to submit all the necessary documents, so don't worry and best luck!
Reply 27
Original post by 1000xLight
Let me start with myself, I submitted my application on 30th Nov and I still haven't received any updates.
Hello, did you receive an update already?
Hey,

I have BA and MA in Economics with substantial number of math courses, I also have 4+ years of professional data science experience, in addition to teaching experience of statistics and ML courses to BA students. What do you think about my chances? I don't want to wasted application fee.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending