The Student Room Group

Uni of manchester pharmacy interview

can someone please help me with the any questions they’ll ask?
Original post by Llolaekho

I just had my interview, the questions were pretty generic and what you would expect, there was an ethical question aswell. It went by pretty quick.
Original post by Llolaekho

Congratulations on receiving your interview offer! When did you apply? I applied on December 10th and I'm still waiting for a response.
Reply 3
Original post by nutritious-react
I just had my interview, the questions were pretty generic and what you would expect, there was an ethical question aswell. It went by pretty quick.

Hi! congrats on your offer. I have mine in a weeks time, do you have any specifc tips youd reccomend for the manchester interview? Should i freshen up my chem knowledge?
Original post by abodi.h10
Hi! congrats on your offer. I have mine in a weeks time, do you have any specifc tips youd reccomend for the manchester interview? Should i freshen up my chem knowledge?

Honestly it was very short and very typical, I wouldnt say you need to prepare any differently than for any interview. That said the questions i got may be completely different to what you get. As long as you have a good answer to ' Why Pharmacy? ' and show your enthusiasm you should be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending