The Student Room Group

App notifications menu doesn't display all notifications.

Problem Summary

Problem Details
Initially the app does display all notifications with inviting scrolling, lovely.

Then you flick to unread, and it only shows the unread ones and has an end message at the bottom. Great.

The read list stops at the first 20, I can see why.

Then you flick BACK to the full menu and that also now stops after 20 notifications, regardless of read or unread. So if I have 23 notifications (like I just have), I would be missing three on the full notifications menu after I toggle between the other menus.

Just something for the backlog, nothing urgent

Device
Mobile

Browser
TSR App

Link

Additional Information
Original post by 04MR17
Problem Summary

Problem Details
Initially the app does display all notifications with inviting scrolling, lovely.

Then you flick to unread, and it only shows the unread ones and has an end message at the bottom. Great.

The read list stops at the first 20, I can see why.

Then you flick BACK to the full menu and that also now stops after 20 notifications, regardless of read or unread. So if I have 23 notifications (like I just have), I would be missing three on the full notifications menu after I toggle between the other menus.

Just something for the backlog, nothing urgent

Device
Mobile

Browser
TSR App

Link

Additional Information

Thank you for raising this - did you happen to check whether refreshing the full list allows you to scroll through the list again? :holmes:
Original post by RainbowLapras
Thank you for raising this - did you happen to check whether refreshing the full list allows you to scroll through the list again? :holmes:

Sorry I missed this, just catching up.
Yes it does, I notice that the "Read" list is also now expanding beyond 20 as well, which is good.
Given the very easy workaround I can let this one go, there are way too many other important things to fix with the app.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending