The Student Room Group

Driving test app

Is there any point of paying for testi (£11.99) it says u have to pay to be given notifications of when a closer driving test is available but what if I just checked it everyday wouldn’t that be better than spending 11.99? I would appreciate if anyone could answer, thanks in advance!
Original post by Anonymous
Is there any point of paying for testi (£11.99) it says u have to pay to be given notifications of when a closer driving test is available but what if I just checked it everyday wouldn’t that be better than spending 11.99? I would appreciate if anyone could answer, thanks in advance!

It's not really worth it. I have Testi and a bunch of other apps that "self book" for you. I feel it was a waste of money. Testi won't even book a test if you pay, you'll just get notifications which might be gone by the time you open it. Just keep an eye on the gov website and the app but if you are desperate, get a self booking app :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by spectrum84
It's not really worth it. I have Testi and a bunch of other apps that "self book" for you. I feel it was a waste of money. Testi won't even book a test if you pay, you'll just get notifications which might be gone by the time you open it. Just keep an eye on the gov website and the app but if you are desperate, get a self booking app :smile:

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending