The Student Room Group

People from class don't want to talk to me and idk why

I tried to talk to as many people from my class as possible and tried to be as open as possible. Even had some fun times with a few classmates and great conversations. However, the next day they all suddenly started me treating like a stranger again. And it is like this literally all the time. We might talk like we knew each other forever one day and then the next day I will get bland responses from that person again and get avoided. Meanwhile with others, they seem to become friends immediately. I have been in college for 5 months and got no single friend at all because of this. Everyone already has their group but I just don't belong anywhere because I get avoided by everyone. Outside from my class, I also cannot get close to everyone because when I try to message these people, they ghost me or respond blandly. That applied to people from hobby groups, clubs and parties.

Should I just give up on trying to make friends in college?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
I tried to talk to as many people from my class as possible and tried to be as open as possible. Even had some fun times with a few classmates and great conversations. However, the next day they all suddenly started me treating like a stranger again. And it is like this literally all the time. We might talk like we knew each other forever one day and then the next day I will get bland responses from that person again and get avoided. Meanwhile with others, they seem to become friends immediately. I have been in college for 5 months and got no single friend at all because of this. Everyone already has their group but I just don't belong anywhere because I get avoided by everyone. Outside from my class, I also cannot get close to everyone because when I try to message these people, they ghost me or respond blandly. That applied to people from hobby groups, clubs and parties.

Message me x
Original post by Anonymous #1

Which uni?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #2
Which uni?

A swedish one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending