The Student Room Group

can i get all 9s?

hi, i'm in year 10 right now and i really want to get all 9s in time for my GCSE's, at the moment i'm getting 60/70/sometimes 80% in my exams, is it possible? if so, can someone help me out on what methods to use to revise for short amounts of time effectively?
Reply 1
Original post by alveena0000
hi, i'm in year 10 right now and i really want to get all 9s in time for my GCSE's, at the moment i'm getting 60/70/sometimes 80% in my exams, is it possible? if so, can someone help me out on what methods to use to revise for short amounts of time effectively?

Definitely, I recommend doing many one-mark questions to quickly recall before exams and then slowly build up to 2,3,4,5 and 6. It helps to make flashcards or just list questions eg. How can you test for alkenes? and then answer it like you're trying to explain it to someone else. I found the Oxford revise the best for my board (aqa).
Reply 2
Original post by Sycrone
Definitely, I recommend doing many one-mark questions to quickly recall before exams and then slowly build up to 2,3,4,5 and 6. It helps to make flashcards or just list questions eg. How can you test for alkenes? and then answer it like you're trying to explain it to someone else. I found the Oxford revise the best for my board (aqa).

thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest