The Student Room Group

He lied about his age

3 years ago I meet a guy who said he was 18 I had friends who knew him I trust him 4 months later he calls me and he said he was 16 I didn't really know if it was my foult.
Then people were mean threating me and calling me bad names I wanted to kill myself BC of all this hate I wanted to explain to my father but I was to scared they put my username in a blacklist on discord people though I was 19 but in reality I was 18 I feel like i was cyberbullied but also I have the proof of him telling the truth we also didn't do anything we just flirted .
Original post by Anonymous #1
3 years ago I meet a guy who said he was 18 I had friends who knew him I trust him 4 months later he calls me and he said he was 16 I didn't really know if it was my foult.
Then people were mean threating me and calling me bad names I wanted to kill myself BC of all this hate I wanted to explain to my father but I was to scared they put my username in a blacklist on discord people though I was 19 but in reality I was 18 I feel like i was cyberbullied but also I have the proof of him telling the truth we also didn't do anything we just flirted .

Let this be a lesson to you don’t meet, don’t add anyone you don’t know at all.
Reply 2
Original post by Mohammed_80
Let this be a lesson to you don’t meet, don’t add anyone you don’t know at all.

thank u i appreciated

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending