The Student Room Group

3rd degree finance - Allied Health or GEM

Hi,
If a second degree in an Allied Health profession (such as physiotherapy) is completed and financed through SFE (tuition and maintenance) under the exemption rule, can a THIRD degree in another allied health profession be funded by SFE under the exemption rule?
Or - does HCPC registration for a physiotherapist count as the same registered field for (example) an occupational therapist?
In addition, would Graduate Entry Medicine be a funded option for a THIRD exemption degree? Or again, would an allied health registration count as the same field?
I hope that makes sense? Thank you.
Original post by LottieT
Hi,
If a second degree in an Allied Health profession (such as physiotherapy) is completed and financed through SFE (tuition and maintenance) under the exemption rule, can a THIRD degree in another allied health profession be funded by SFE under the exemption rule?
Or - does HCPC registration for a physiotherapist count as the same registered field for (example) an occupational therapist?
In addition, would Graduate Entry Medicine be a funded option for a THIRD exemption degree? Or again, would an allied health registration count as the same field?
I hope that makes sense? Thank you.

Hi there,

Yes, as long as you are not registered in that field.

Thanks, Clare
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

Yes, as long as you are not registered in that field.

Thanks, Clare

I already have a two undergrad funding one for ODP and one for physiotherapy BSc. Would I still be able to get full funding to study dieetics BSc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending