The Student Room Group

Are multiple humble requests equal to begging?

I have an argument with my girlfriend 2 months back, I have apologized her multiple times although she had forgiven me but she stopped to contact me and i don't know why? I had planned a lunch for us as we already had to do and requested her multiple times for meet up(non-physical) but she said no? Should I leave her and move or i still do more requests and apologies? Because now I feel ashamed of myself that why are you requesting so much? Are you insane? And why I am hurting my self esteem why? Give some insight pals...
Reply 1
Give up, start afresh with someone new
yh you might have apologised but you probably revealed something about yourself that's obviously true and you can't take back, and ig she doesn't want to be with you now she knows it. just leave her be she's not gonna change her mind
Original post by Anonymous #1
I have an argument with my girlfriend 2 months back, I have apologized her multiple times although she had forgiven me but she stopped to contact me and i don't know why? I had planned a lunch for us as we already had to do and requested her multiple times for meet up(non-physical) but she said no? Should I leave her and move or i still do more requests and apologies? Because now I feel ashamed of myself that why are you requesting so much? Are you insane? And why I am hurting my self esteem why? Give some insight pals...

Sometimes take a step back. Get her wondering why u stopped all of a sudden. If she stays quite than shes not that into u anymore, but hopefully, she will start calling u demanding attention. Us girls are complicated. We like the attention but we also like chasing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending