The Student Room Group

Missed deadline for picking modules

Hello, So my semester two starts today, and I was checking my timetable and realised I have only applied for 1/3 courses for this term. I've tried re-applying for courses on my school system, but It says I now need permission. Apparently, I have missed my deadline. I don't know what to do, as I need a certain amount of credits to complete the year.
Original post by Spring12321
Hello, So my semester two starts today, and I was checking my timetable and realised I have only applied for 1/3 courses for this term. I've tried re-applying for courses on my school system, but It says I now need permission. Apparently, I have missed my deadline. I don't know what to do, as I need a certain amount of credits to complete the year.

Different universities and departments will have different procedures for this. Contact your department.
Original post by Spring12321

Hey!

I know it must be a stressful situation for you. But at this time, the best would be to contact your PAT (Personal Academic Advisor) or the relevant department to guide you through this situation. Additionally, inquire about any late enrollment or appeal processes that may be available. Hope this helps!

Best Wishes
Priya :smile:
Postgraduate Ambassador
University of Southampton
Reply 3
Contact your Programme Administrator
Reply 4
They will assign you random course units, you wont miss credits. Speak to the course administrator asap

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending