The Student Room Group

There are currently no undergraduate applications available.

Trying to start a course with the Open University but getting There are currently no undergraduate applications available.
Original post by heleneross
Trying to start a course with the Open University but getting There are currently no undergraduate applications available.

I would recommend calling them to discuss if you are having trouble with the website - their phone staff were really very helpful in my experience!

It might be that you've missed the deadline to register for modules starting in Sept/Oct and so would need to be looking at Jan/Feb start modules (which not all modules have available).
Reply 2
Yes my first module would start in February. I have found the phone staff very helpful, just a very long wait to talk to them.
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by heleneross

Hi Helen,

I am sorry that you haven't been able to apply on your account, they should be available. Can you try clearing your cache/history then trying this again on Google Chrome on your PC/laptop? Once you have done that, can you try this again please?

https://logon.slc.co.uk/cas/login

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending