The Student Room Group

Did not put my Ungraded GCSE Further Maths grade on application

I only realised today that i did not include my FM grade (U) I got back in year 11. Immediately after I remembered, I filled out a form to add onto my qualifications and I’m worried I may be seen as a fraudulent applicant. Will I be penalised!? What do I do?

(btw I submitted my application on the 29th of January and changed it the following day).
Reply 1
I don't think you'll be penalized, but your best bet is to contact UCAS (hyperlinked)
Original post by eemanuela.exe
I only realised today that i did not include my FM grade (U) I got back in year 11. Immediately after I remembered, I filled out a form to add onto my qualifications and I’m worried I may be seen as a fraudulent applicant. Will I be penalised!? What do I do?

(btw I submitted my application on the 29th of January and changed it the following day).

If you filled in the form then you'll be fine. It's usually best as a courtesy to email your choices and just let them know you've done this as it wasn't included.
Reply 3
Original post by Admit-One

If you filled in the form then you'll be fine. It's usually best as a courtesy to email your choices and just let them know you've done this as it wasn't included.

thank you! i received an email from UoN today and was asked to upload my results but i don’t have one as i got a U???
Original post by eemanuela.exe
thank you! i received an email from UoN today and was asked to upload my results but i don’t have one as i got a U???

Just provide whatever evidence you received of the U result.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending