The Student Room Group

Hestitating between UCL and Cambridge

Hey guys, so I recently applied and received offers for Design at Cambridge and Architecture Msci at UCl. The problem is, I feel like I no longer am 100% sure that I want to become an architect anymore. Which choice would offer a broader range of opportunities? Thanks in advance.
Original post by kjhgbhn
Hey guys, so I recently applied and received offers for Design at Cambridge and Architecture Msci at UCl. The problem is, I feel like I no longer am 100% sure that I want to become an architect anymore. Which choice would offer a broader range of opportunities? Thanks in advance.

I'd go for Design at Cambridge, keeps more doors open!
Original post by kjhgbhn
Hi, I just wanted to ask what was the offer you got for design at cambridge cus I am also thinking to apply next year and I want to get an idea of how competitive it is. Also what A levels do you do. Thanks, also I think they might be trying to qualify riba part 1 for design so design kinda may get you like 2 degree at once ish. Dont take my words for that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending