The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Unannounced Maintenance at Uni of York

Has anyone had any weird experiences with maintenance in the Uni of York residence halls? Pretty sure maintenance came in my room unannounced, turned on the lights, and opened the windows. Even left the door unlocked as well. I'm pretty freaked out.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by danib413
Has anyone had any weird experiences with maintenance in the Uni of York residence halls? Pretty sure maintenance came in my room unannounced, turned on the lights, and opened the windows. Even left the door unlocked as well. I'm pretty freaked out.

Hi Dani,

You've left your message in the 'Ask Student Finance' section of the Student Room. If you want to repost this on the main forum. Thanks, Jason
University of York
York
@danib413, I've moved your thread to the University of York forum.
Original post by danib413

Hi, maintenance always notifies students when work is being done. I'd suggest you contact [email protected] and/or speak to your college reception as they might have more information. 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending