The Student Room Group

Where can i Print my own textbook?

Hi All,

So basically, I have a lot of loose sheets of information for my studies and just want them all in one 'textbook.' Does anyone know where I can do this? Also, I don’t want it to look or feel like a book; I'd prefer it to have the same feel as a textbook."

Many thanks
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum
which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Original post by ScoobyZazzy

Another broken feature I presume :/

Anyway to answer your question look for places that print and bind manuscripts. Note this is probably not that cheap relatively speaking so I wouldn't really suggest it for just course notes. They also won't typeset them for you - you need to do that (or pay someone else to do that, which is also not cheap).

Just get a binder and plastic wallets and put the pages in those. You can probably get a pack of 100 for like £5 plus a ring binder or lever arch binder for about the same and just stick them all in there (and then you can also take them out and reorganise them as you need!).
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest