The Student Room Group

Messed up the group activity (Assessment centre)

I had an Assessment centre today and I kind of messed my group activity up. but my interview and and my Analysis exercise went really well. When it came to the group activity, I did speak but not a lot and I contributed a little bit to the discussion and when it came to presenting the group activity and was my turn to speak I lost my track off thoughts and said " John could you please take over and I will speak once I get my words correct" , I did end up speaking and making a input at the end but the other 3 people in my team were very strong compared to me. But my interview and analysis exercise went really well. Would messing up the group activity ruin my chances of getting the role? This was for Lloyds off London.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
I guess it depends how strong the others were in their interviews and analysis. All you can do is wait and see and keep your fingers crossed!
Reply 2
Yeah hoping for the best now. There was only 4 people in the AC so I'm sure they don't have a lot of roles to give out either :/
Reply 3
Original post by Rehmaxoxox
Yeah hoping for the best now. There was only 4 people in the AC so I'm sure they don't have a lot of roles to give out either :/
Hey, any updates? I'm just curious because I have a group task coming up and I get quite nervous haha
Reply 4
Original post by Arcreate11
Hey, any updates? I'm just curious because I have a group task coming up and I get quite nervous haha
think ill hear back from them at the end off this week. So nervous
You've probably done better than you thought in the group exercise. I've got an assessment centre coming up and never done an analysis exercise before. What are they?

Quick Reply

Latest