The Student Room Group

organic chem - a level ocr

hey! im in year 12 right now and im doing chem a level. we've just done a whole chunk of module 4 - all about organic chem, and i get some parts of it but others just really confuse me so much and there are so many exam questions i see and try and do that just baffle me tbh. does anyone know a good way to revise organic chem or any good resources they recommend using (any yt videos, or websites would be really helpful!!)
Original post by student18122006
hey! im in year 12 right now and im doing chem a level. we've just done a whole chunk of module 4 - all about organic chem, and i get some parts of it but others just really confuse me so much and there are so many exam questions i see and try and do that just baffle me tbh. does anyone know a good way to revise organic chem or any good resources they recommend using (any yt videos, or websites would be really helpful!!)

idk
Reply 2
Original post by student18122006

Elliot Rintoul, MaChemGuy and Snap revise on youtube!!

Quick Reply

Latest