The Student Room Group

What is the best uni in the midlands for biomedical

Hiya
I’m currently deciding what uni I want to go for to study biomedical science, I’ve been offered
.Aston University
.Birmingham City University
.Coventry university

I’m in limbo about where to choose I’m not sure whether any of them are accredited and what the environments of those uni’s are like
Any info would be fab thankyou!!
Original post by Mollz1610
Hiya
I’m currently deciding what uni I want to go for to study biomedical science, I’ve been offered
.Aston University
.Coventry university

I’m in limbo about where to choose I’m not sure whether any of them are accredited and what the environments of those uni’s are like

It should say on the course page on uni websites if a course is accredited or not. Go to the offer holders days, talk to staff and students, look at the facilities and then decide if you could live there for 3/4 years. Do any of the courses offer a placement year - this adds a lot to your graduate CV.
Reply 2
Original post by Mollz1610
Hiya
.Aston University
.Coventry university

Undergraduate UK courses - Institute of Biomedical Science (ibms.org) Aston and Coventry are on this list so they are accredited degrees with IBMS.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending