The Student Room Group

Masters application?

Hi, I'm a second year Chemistry student at Warwick and I am very interested in applying to UCL for the Energy Systems and Data Analytics MSc. I know that applications are due the year before the course starts, but I was just wondering if it is possible to apply for the masters during my third year? Naturally, I wouldn't have my final year grade, so does this make application impossible?

Would really appreciate some help.
Probably around half of masters applicants are still in their final year when applying. You provide your interim results then your final transcript and certificate later if you get an offer.
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
Probably around half of masters applicants are still in their final year when applying. You provide your interim results then your final transcript and certificate later if you get an offer.
Thanks so much! If I don't get accepted the first time, could that at all harm my chances of getting in during the second application cycle should I choose to reapply?
Original post by Ohsilver64
Thanks so much! If I don't get accepted the first time, could that at all harm my chances of getting in during the second application cycle should I choose to reapply?
Obviously I can’t speak for every uni, but in my experience no, it wouldn’t disadvantage you to apply again in a subsequent cycle.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending