The Student Room Group

Does this guy have a crush on me or is just flattered

So basically I kind of have a tiny crush on this guy not that much tbh so I really don’t care if you guys write that he didn’t like me because I’m really not interested in him now but it would be nice to know that he did

Basically I turned around and looked at him three times when I walked past him because I thought he was cute. I rarely see him because he’s not I. Any of my lessons or anything he just exists in school lol. So I saw him like three weeks later one time with his friends. He was staring at me when I walked past him and I turned around and looked at him as I went and he was staring and quickly looked somewhere else embarrassed.

Then another time he was walking near me and I kept turning around and looking at him like 4-5 times and he was just smiling to himself not looking at me just looking down.

He does not stare at me or make an effort to do anything. He doesn’t make eye contact and tbh it looks like he’s not bothered

Do you think he’s just flattered that someone likes him which is why he’s smiling to himself because he shows literally no other signs.

I think he just clocked that I like him and now that he knows he doesn’t care. Because I never see him staring or making eye contact or doing anything else he is so neutral and yeah. I think he’s just got a big ego.

What do you think
Original post by Anonymous #1
So basically I kind of have a tiny crush on this guy not that much tbh so I really don’t care if you guys write that he didn’t like me because I’m really not interested in him now but it would be nice to know that he did

Basically I turned around and looked at him three times when I walked past him because I thought he was cute. I rarely see him because he’s not I. Any of my lessons or anything he just exists in school lol. So I saw him like three weeks later one time with his friends. He was staring at me when I walked past him and I turned around and looked at him as I went and he was staring and quickly looked somewhere else embarrassed.

Then another time he was walking near me and I kept turning around and looking at him like 4-5 times and he was just smiling to himself not looking at me just looking down.

He does not stare at me or make an effort to do anything. He doesn’t make eye contact and tbh it looks like he’s not bothered

Do you think he’s just flattered that someone likes him which is why he’s smiling to himself because he shows literally no other signs.

I think he just clocked that I like him and now that he knows he doesn’t care. Because I never see him staring or making eye contact or doing anything else he is so neutral and yeah. I think he’s just got a big ego.

What do you think

Honestly I think he was just confused why you looked at him so much and then forgot about it
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
Honestly I think he was just confused why you looked at him so much and then forgot about it

what about him staring at me when I’m not looking and quickly looking somebwerelse else this one time embarrassed? I don’t understand why he did that but that’s the only thing he did

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending