The Student Room Group

nea computer science examples

does anyone have any non-database cs projects they could share? preferably not a game either, but those r fine!!
Reply 1
Original post by alsdjfne
does anyone have any non-database cs projects they could share? preferably not a game either, but those r fine!!
I did a game for mine and I won't provide details because I don't want my qualification to be affected if this is against the rules (which I think it is).

While I can't tell you what to do, what I would recommend is contacting a range of people to get a series of problems that they want solving. From this list, you must study what would keep your motivation high? What I noticed was that the programming stuff was fun when stuff worked out and there were no errors or anything but the documentation of everything really takes the fun out of it. It's super annoying, time consuming and it's only worth 20% of the A level (the NEA in its entirety). Try to bash it as soon as you can so that you have a chill Year 13. The later you leave it, the more it will come back to bite you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending