The Student Room Group

HELP! How do i STRUCTURE eng lang AQA paper 1 q3, 4 answer which scores high marks?

hi! i need help on the answers for eng lang paper q3 and 4 which can score really good marks because I'm just really bad at them and I can never get a good high score. anyone can help give the structure for them and tell me how to write them as well please? thank you so much! :smile::smile:
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by andreagirl
hi! i need help on the answers for eng lang paper q3 and 4 which can score really good marks because I'm just really bad at them and I can never get a good high score. anyone can help give the structure for them and tell me how to write them as well please? thank you so much! :smile::smile:
For question 3, go through the different things the reader has done. These mainly are structure, tone and shifts. For example do a paragraph on shifts in tone and mood. Then move on and do one in how the writer has structured the text. Then move on for the ‘any other structural devices that interest you’ - essentially anything else that stands out, just remember to not analyse language techniques!!
Reply 2
Original post by Sausage25
For question 3, go through the different things the reader has done. These mainly are structure, tone and shifts. For example do a paragraph on shifts in tone and mood. Then move on and do one in how the writer has structured the text. Then move on for the ‘any other structural devices that interest you’ - essentially anything else that stands out, just remember to not analyse language techniques!!

thank you sooo much this will help a lot!!!
Original post by andreagirl
thank you sooo much this will help a lot!!!
Np!! So for a shift in tone/mood break the text into three sections (beginning middle and end) and structure it like “At the beginning, the writer portrays the tone as __, seen in the quotation “_”. This shows us that…” and that’s the same for each part of the text!
Reply 4
Original post by Sausage25
Np!! So for a shift in tone/mood break the text into three sections (beginning middle and end) and structure it like “At the beginning, the writer portrays the tone as __, seen in the quotation “_”. This shows us that…” and that’s the same for each part of the text!

thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending