The Student Room Group

Chemical engineering maths help

I started uni about three weeks ago and have a test on 5/03 (3 days away). I'm studying chemical engineering and don't understand one of my math modules at all. I can't find any resources that are on par with the level of work we're doing as homework. I'll try to speak to a tutor/lecturer but do you guys have any advice on what I can do until then? Bc I'm running out of time and would hate to start uni off on a bad note. Any advice is appreciated <3
I've edited your thread title to try and get you some responses. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
I started uni about three weeks ago and have a test on 5/03 (3 days away). I'm studying chemical engineering and don't understand one of my math modules at all. I can't find any resources that are on par with the level of work we're doing as homework. I'll try to speak to a tutor/lecturer but do you guys have any advice on what I can do until then? Bc I'm running out of time and would hate to start uni off on a bad note. Any advice is appreciated <3
Might help to say whats on your module and what youre having trouble with, but I guess theres only so much you can do in 3 days. Having said that, if it doesnt contribute a significant amount (of marks) to the module (first year may not count to your degree), it may be worth just thinking about how to get help earlier. Though its likely youll have to learn the stuff at some point as later modules probably depend on the maths.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 3
😀😀😀😀
Original post by mqb2766
Might help to say whats on your module and what youre having trouble with, but I guess theres only so much you can do in 3 days. Having said that, if it doesnt contribute a significant amount (of marks) to the module (first year may not count to your degree), it may be worth just thinking about how to get help earlier. Though its likely youll have to learn the stuff at some point as later modules probably depend on the maths.
That's so smart, I'll definitely check if it contributes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending