The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Past papers

Hi, I'm a master's student at UCL. Does anyone on here know that there is any society at UCL that organises buddy sessions where students from the previous year help current students?
While I was doing my undergrad at a different uni we'd have PASS sessions where students would provide general abd exam related advice to current students. But at UCL I don't see anything as such to have access to past papers essay advice etc
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, I'm a master's student at UCL. Does anyone on here know that there is any society at UCL that organises buddy sessions where students from the previous year help current students?
While I was doing my undergrad at a different uni we'd have PASS sessions where students would provide general abd exam related advice to current students. But at UCL I don't see anything as such to have access to past papers essay advice etc
Anyone?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Anonymous #1
You can access past papers via the library/explore.
Reply 3
Original post by artful_lounger
You can access past papers via the library/explore.
For all courses? Bxz when I type in my course name or code nothing comes up
Original post by Anonymous
For all courses? Bxz when I type in my course name or code nothing comes up

I think so, unless maybe it's a new course/module that hasn't been examined before. I just search for the module name/code.

Also if it's not a central examination (i.e. it's a departmentally managed exam) I'm not sure if it would be on there - if so then you might need to speak with your department admin team.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending