The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Accommodation

Hello, I will be going to Nottingham university in 2025 and accommodation is causing me more stress than applying for the course itself. Does anyone have any recommendations or tips for what accommodation is actually good? I would be more interesting in an en-suite. Also any advise on sharing a kitchen? The idea of it is stressing me out.
Reply 1
Original post by good.egg
Hello, I will be going to Nottingham university in 2025 and accommodation is causing me more stress than applying for the course itself. Does anyone have any recommendations or tips for what accommodation is actually good? I would be more interesting in an en-suite. Also any advise on sharing a kitchen? The idea of it is stressing me out.
Are you taking a gap year?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Eoware
Are you taking a gap year?
No I’m currently in year 12 but University means a lot to me so I’m looking ahead
Reply 3
No I’m currently in year 12 but University means a lot to me so I’m looking ahead
Babe, icl just focus on your end of year 12 mocks 😭😭, instead of worrying about accommodations. I understand you are stressed and want to be Organized for next year but I promise you everything will fall into place next year, don’t stress!
Reply 4

you really don't need to lol, there are so many accommodations avaliable and if you don't like the idea of sharing a kitchen you can always go for private studios. seriously don't stress, many year 13's have only just started looking now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending