The Student Room Group

MSc Speech and Language Therapy - typical timetable?

I have applied for a MSc SLT degree. It's an accelerated degree so it's 2 years long. If you're on this course or completed this course, what was your typical timetable during university weeks and placement weeks? I'll have a toddler when I start the degree (hopefully I get in) so even though I'm prepared for how intense this course will be, I'd still like to get a heads up! I've applied to Manchester Met.

Thanks!
Original post by 0rangejuicee
I have applied for a MSc SLT degree. It's an accelerated degree so it's 2 years long. If you're on this course or completed this course, what was your typical timetable during university weeks and placement weeks? I'll have a toddler when I start the degree (hopefully I get in) so even though I'm prepared for how intense this course will be, I'd still like to get a heads up! I've applied to Manchester Met.

Thanks!

Hi @0rangejuicee

It's great to hear that you've applied to Man Met!

The course is full time and with that, you'll be timetabled on campus up to 5 days per week 9am-4pm. This drops as the course progresses and you go on placements, so you will get some free time (usually a day) later in year 1 and in year 2.

I hope this helps!

Chloe 🙂
Reply 3
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Hi @0rangejuicee

It's great to hear that you've applied to Man Met!

The course is full time and with that, you'll be timetabled on campus up to 5 days per week 9am-4pm. This drops as the course progresses and you go on placements, so you will get some free time (usually a day) later in year 1 and in year 2.

I hope this helps!

Chloe 🙂

This is helpful thank you! How long does it typically take to hear back after an interview?
Original post by 0rangejuicee
This is helpful thank you! How long does it typically take to hear back after an interview?

Usually a couple of weeks 🙂
Reply 5
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Usually a couple of weeks 🙂

Thank you! My interview was just over a week ago so hopefully I will receive some good news soon 😊

Quick Reply

Latest