The Student Room Group

Does everyone tend to mess up year 12?

Hi, I am in year 12 and got my most recent exam grades back from assessment altogether I got a CDB, considering I got very high in gcses im very surprised because I revised for the exams as well. Nearly everyone in my school is also getting similar with only a very few getting Bs and As, is this normal at this point? or are we just not revising properly?
A levels are a huge step up from GCSE, I did minimum revision for them and walked out with decent grades, my mocks at A Level were very different. The minimal revision did NOT pay off, and I had to significantly up my game. I’m now about to sit my exams stressing about how much revision i’ve done because I need to get particular grades for university. I even stayed back a year to do better, which did help, but I definitely could’ve done more to upkeep this. Teachers also play a critical role as they deliver the information to you. Two of mine are amazing and the other is absolute s**t. Use the website Save My Exams to use the notes provided to write out exam answers, I’m sure your teacher would be happy to mark them all for you.

Quick Reply

Latest