The Student Room Group

Changing universities after a foundation year.

Hi I was just wandering would it be possible to change universities after finishing a foundation year for physiotherapy.
As I didn't really do that well for my A levels ( Got a DDD). I have been lucky enough to be given an offer by London South bank university for a physiotherapy foundation year, so I was wandering if it's possible to change to a different uni for year 1 as it is a healthcare course ( would I need to do interviews again?). Or should I just resit my exams as I feel that I would be able to achieve a higher grade and aim for a better uni as well.
If anyone is able to give me some form of advice that would be really great :smile: Thank you .
Original post by PapMasu
Hi I was just wandering would it be possible to change universities after finishing a foundation year for physiotherapy.
As I didn't really do that well for my A levels ( Got a DDD). I have been lucky enough to be given an offer by London South bank university for a physiotherapy foundation year, so I was wandering if it's possible to change to a different uni for year 1 as it is a healthcare course ( would I need to do interviews again?). Or should I just resit my exams as I feel that I would be able to achieve a higher grade and aim for a better uni as well.
If anyone is able to give me some form of advice that would be really great :smile: Thank you .

Universities tend not to accept anothers foundation year student and usually require you to have the agreed entry requirements. Never go to somewhere thinking you can transfer unless you have checked out they will accept it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending