The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I don't have a budget but i don't exactly come from a wealthy family.
Train station to Churchill is about 20mins walk I think. I'm walking to Fitz from the train station, unless train is late, and that's right next to Churchill. I paid £24 for train from Leeds btw.

And if this is counts as a crisis for you you have a pretty good life!
Ok I've walked there before and didnt think it was that long. Maybe it was longer than I thought! I'm sure no more than 40mins though so I should make it in time.
Reply 43
IntoTheVoid
Train station to Churchill is about 20mins walk I think. I'm walking to Fitz from the train station, unless train is late, and that's right next to Churchill. I paid £24 for train from Leeds btw.

And if this is counts as a crisis for you you have a pretty good life!

I was told that it takes approx 1 hour to walk there...
Reply 44
sadie-kiki
*winds round little finger* :yep:

You joker....are you doing law btw?
Troll. Move along.
Cool, I think I walked straight through town then turned left after crossing river at Chesterton Lane. I think I'll give it 1 hour just in case but I doubt it took me that long last time.
this smacks of troll, no one in england is that poor. Get a sunday job. or try and be born into a wealthy family *pulls out hsbc premier account statement*
Reply 48
Niajaboi
You joker....are you doing law btw?

nope. English :smile:
Reply 49
sadie-kiki
nope. English :smile:

Okay:p:
Reply 50
Nina
How does the uni4 go near Churchill? It goes from Addenbrookes to West Road and back again.

It goes further than that, it definitely went past where I lived last year, which is on Grange Road, and that's only 5-10 minutes (if that) from the hill colleges. Should go all the way to Madingley Road unless they've changed the timetable.

fumblewomble
I'd say more than 20 mins walk for train station to Churchill. It's 2.5 miles.

Yep, I'd agree, I allowed 45 minutes to get from Grange Road to the station last year, which included ticket-buying time, so it would definitely take longer to go to Churchill.

Latest

Trending

Trending