The Student Room Group

White Stuff On Skin Of My Feet

I have noticed that for some days now that there is some white stuff on the skin, of my feet or that the skin on my feet is discoloured and that it is all white. Does anyone know what's what's wrong? I think it maybe dry skin but i'm not sure.

Scroll to see replies

Where abouts on your feet is?

I have white skin round my heels and it's dry skin. If you want to get rid of it you can get a pumice stone and exfloiation stuff and use them when you are in the bath and it should clear up.
Reply 2
Blimey, are you lot really this dumb, they are 'blisters'.
Reply 3
sweetlovinchick2k1
Where abouts on your feet is?

I have white skin round my heels and it's dry skin. If you want to get rid of it you can get a pumice stone and exfloiation stuff and use them when you are in the bath and it should clear up.

What's a pumice stone and how do i get exfloiation.
Reply 4
Academix
Blimey, are you lot really this dumb, they are 'blisters'.

Not neccesarily!

It could be dry skin, which is white and hard. If it is, then as sweetlovinchick2k1 said, you can exfoliate (which means to rub away dead skin) with a pumice stone. You should be able to buy a pumice stone from Boots, Superdrug or Tesco. In fact, anywhere which sells bathroom stuff should sell them. If it just dry skin, it shouldn't hurt when you rub at it with the pumice stone.

However, if it's not dry skin, then it might hurt and you should stop rubbing it. It might be that you have a fungal infection if the skin is discoloured. If you think it might be this, then just pop to your local pharmacy and they should be able to give you something for it.

Hope this helps :smile:
I'm sorry to have to break this to you, it may come as a bit of a shock.......

......I think you have Caucasia :redface:

But really, go to boots, ask for a pumice stone, then scrub your feet in the bath like there's no tomorrow!
Reply 6
Matthew12

use google.
Matthew12

A pumice stone is a hard stone that helps to rub away hard skin. You can get them in Boots, Superdrug.

To exfloiate you need to buy an exfloiation scrub again you can get this from Superdrug, Boots etc.
Reply 9
Exfoliation!
Sorry, that spelling has just been really bugging me.

So yeah, probably dry skin. You can get body washes/feet washes that have exfoliating substances in them, from anywhere like Boots. Just go in and ask, if you're concerned.

Also - moisturise! Get some specific foot-moisturiser, other stuff isn't quite so intensive.

Sorry
Reply 10
Matthew12

Google is your friend
Matthew12
I have noticed that for some days now that there is some white stuff on the skin, of my feet or that the skin on my feet is discoloured and that it is all white. Does anyone know what's what's wrong? I think it maybe dry skin but i'm not sure.

Stop masturbating in the shower.
That's...hilarious!
Original post by JDHammer69
That's...hilarious!

9 year old thread. I'm amazed at how many people dig up old threads.
Jesus almost a decade old thread :borat: :lol:
Original post by Phil2008
Stop masturbating in the shower.

Thats...hilarious
I don’t know but white stuff on the back of my feet appears?
Reply 17
A pumice stone is a volcanic rock that is light and weight and has lots of holes/'pores' in it so it has a rougher texture and it is used a lot to exfoliate which means to rub away dead skin
Google this for interesting
For very data relevant not yet discussed on this thread please google this; T. rubrum which typically causes asymptomatic

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending