The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160

Do you have a file on what every single body says, little ms big brother? :eek:
Reply 161
ramroff
Do you have a file on what every single body says, little ms big brother? :eek:

Yes. I'm stalking you all. :p:

No, it's just I remembered that from last week, where I'd pointed out that was inconsistent with a discussion we'd had about pulling people at Cambridge. I don't actually remember every post I or anyone else ever makes!
Reply 162

oooooh, puppy got dawgged!

(sorry, i couldn't resist)
Reply 163
Helenia
Yes. I'm stalking you all. :p:

No, it's just I remembered that from last week, where I'd pointed out that was inconsistent with a discussion we'd had about pulling people at Cambridge. I don't actually remember every post I or anyone else ever makes!

I would love to have a look at my file (edit: took away ban pun - Daveo)
Reply 164
grace
oooooh, puppy got dawgged!

(sorry, i couldn't resist)

:eek: don't ever use that again, my hamster could do better lines!
Reply 165

no, just incomplete :p:
Reply 166

That thread was about not being able to pull in clubs, it is possible to meet men elsewhere. Im not lying about how many people i've slept with or how many of them I've pulled in clubs.
Reply 167
puppy
Sounds slutty, I guess it is...

correct
Reply 168
technik
correct

Well i'm a slut, i can't help it
Reply 169
puppy
Well i'm a slut, i can't help it

replace cant with wont and it becomes more accurate?
Reply 170
puppy
I'm a bit late adding to my own thread, but I'll jump in and lend you some support. I've slept with 23 people in 2 years but 21 of those were in one year. Sounds slutty, I guess it is...

WOW! That's a lot! :eek: Not that I would judge you though. Everyone to their own I say and if that' what makes you happy and you enjoy it then good on you! How old are you BTW?
Reply 171
lynseyweth
WOW! That's a lot! :eek: Not that I would judge you though. Everyone to their own I say and if that' what makes you happy and you enjoy it then good on you! How old are you BTW?

I'm 20. Lost my virginity when I was 18
Reply 172
puppy
I'm 20. Lost my virginity when I was 18

And became addicted? LOL. At least when you finally settle down you won't wonder what it would have been like to sleep with other people, and you will be satisfied. Just total curiousity but were the 21 people in the first year of having sex or in the last year? :biggrin:
Reply 173
lynseyweth
And became addicted? LOL. At least when you finally settle down you won't wonder what it would have been like to sleep with other people, and you will be satisfied. Just total curiousity but were the 21 people in the first year of having sex or in the last year? :biggrin:

The last, as in now
Reply 174
technik
replace cant with wont and it becomes more accurate?

Why should I change? Just so I can get respect from repressed guys in forums?
Reply 175
puppy

You shouldn't change. Especially not for someone else. Only change for your own reasons. You are a grown adult it would be a lot worse if you were only 13 or something but you know what you are doing and are responsible so why should anyone judge you for it?
Reply 176
lynseyweth
You shouldn't change. Especially not for someone else. Only change for your own reasons. You are a grown adult it would be a lot worse if you were only 13 or something but you know what you are doing and are responsible so why should anyone judge you for it?

I suppose that's true, 20 yr olds can take care of themselves!
puppy
I suppose it's really how many people you sleep with in a certain time gap that paints a more accurate picture of your sexual behaviour otherwise your age distorts it. 16 partners in 2 years is not that high, you're right.

Cheers for the support. Looks like i've got a long way to go to catch you, though. :p: :wink:

puppy

LOL. I think you hit the nail on the head there. :smile:
Reply 178
Makavelli_07
Cheers for the support. Looks like i've got a long way to go to catch you, though. :p: :wink:

LOL. I think you hit the nail on the head there. :smile:

You're in the lead, mate! I was a virgin at your age :wink:

....that said, if you wana make it 17 girls...

Latest

Trending

Trending