The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

HAHAHAHA this thread makes me wee a bit.
It completely depends where it is...if it's somewhere random like a shopping centre and I don't know anyone there, it doesn't bother me...but I never used to like going at school and I don't like going at work (come to think of it, I've never even been to the loo at all at one of my jobs...).

But then, if I gotta go, I gotta go...I'd rather that than spend three hours with a stomach ache, farting every two minutes...
Reply 82
miniaturexhero
It completely depends where it is...if it's somewhere random like a shopping centre and I don't know anyone there, it doesn't bother me...but I never used to like going at school and I don't like going at work (come to think of it, I've never even been to the loo at all at one of my jobs...).

But then, if I gotta go, I gotta go...I'd rather that than spend three hours with a stomach ache, farting every two minutes...

hahaha :biggrin: Thats wrong!

What I really hated was going in a hotel room with my gf in the room so she can hear everything :o: Also in one hotel the bathroom was like a cubicle with the wall not going upto the ceiling!
Nasty if it's silence.
I try to wait, but if I REALLY need to go, then I go. Seriously though, the worst thing about public toilets is when the previous person has bled everywhere, or not flushed.
I prefer not to tbh.. but if it's an emergency, I will !
no way. they smell as it is!
I don't think there's anything wrong with anyone taking a dump in a public loo if it's urgent. What would you prefer? Hold it in all day and end up crapping yourself on the bus home?
Reply 87
Ha ha ha, I can't believe how ridiculous people are about this. It's a toilet. It's meant for number ones AND number twos. I'd never hold it in just for the sake of it. Though admittedly I can't bring myself to do it if there's only one other person in the room and it's silent. As for being inconsiderate? Well assuming that you share your bathroom with SOMEONE (I, for example, live in a shared student house), how is it any more considerate to go at home? If anything I'd rather do it in public than in a loo that my friends use.
Haha what's with all the bathroom threads? I wouldn't. I'm just too self conscious. Plus it's not very nice since other people are supposed to use it after.
I think the question should be: Why do you want to know this?
No.
I never poo at all, duuh.
:biggrin:
I would in a public/shopping centre/school/college toilet, and have. When you need to, you need to - and that's what they're there for anyway.
Why such a fuss? I had never thought about it- you don't know the people on eihter side of you, will never see them again in your life... so does it matter? They are in there for exactly the same reason.
Reply 93
If you really gotta go, just put lots of toliet paper on the seat before you sit down.

providing there actually is toliet paper in the first place..

It's really not that bad?
Reply 94
WOAHHH what kind of places/schools do you guys go to where people rub poo on the walls and leave tampons/pads on the floor?!!!
[QUOTE='[almost]']If you really gotta go, just put lots of toliet paper on the seat before you sit down.

I just carry a packet of tissues with me. That way, if the public loo has no toilet paper and I really need to go, I'm not completely stuck. :yep:
Loo
Oh god, no. I think it's really really inconsiderate of other people to do it too. You know, it's shared. By others. We don't want to smell your crap, lol.

Are you joking? (its hard to tell online)

if not -
its a naturally bodily function. Using that method of thought you could say it is inconsiderate to pee in them. Toilets are designed to be pooed and peed in - they get upset and sad if you dont - its been scientifically proven i tell you
Reply 97
[QUOTE='[almost]']If you really gotta go, just put lots of toliet paper on the seat before you sit down.

You get far more germs on your hands from using public toilets than you get on your arse.
If I needed a poo and couldn't wait then yea, it doesn't take that long.
Loo
Oh god but some public toilets you go in and there's like, **** on the walls

I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW IT GETS THERE

WHAT THE HELL

Bad diahorrea?

Latest

Trending

Trending