The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pretty much all nerve endings in the vagoo are in the first 3-4 inches. She's probably just trying to show off.

8 inches would be rather pointless not to mention painful, unless it's for foreplay. Enjoy you're rippage.
Reply 2
ToastyCoke
Pretty much all nerve endings in the vagoo are in the first 3-4 inches. She's probably just trying to show off.

8 inches would be rather pointless not to mention painful, unless it's for foreplay. Enjoy you're rippage.

lol :s-smilie: ouch
6-7 is perfect.
Reply 4
I'm more of a 10" kinda girl myself. Peter North is Hot
Reply 5
she only likes 8" and above. plenty of people say that's shallow

She sounds quite deep, actually...
Welles

LOL!
Welles

Is win.
Welles

Haha! I'm going to rep you for that excellent slice of wit :wink:

It is her business, but she's probably just showing off. It's true that most of the nerve endings are in the first 3-4 inches but there are some right at the back too. Some girls have big vaginas, some small and each to their own preference. If she goes around proclaiming her love for large cock..you have every right to hate on her for being annoying, though. Keep it to yourself, love!
Reply 9
Well that's up to her but I don't really see the point tbh. Surely 5-6 inches is enough. In fact my current bf is around 4-5 when hard and I'm currently having the best sex I'v ever had.

It's not the size it's what you do with it! I don't get why some girls don't understand this.
Welles

Ha!:biggrin:
Because it brings up peoples own insecurities. She might just like the bigger girth likely with a longer penis or the look and feel etc Who cares it's her preference
Reply 12
Welles

lol damn, you beat me to it.
I don't want to be too harsh but not too many girls are real size queens. If a girl goes for 8 inches or more, she probably hasn't figured out yet what provides her pleasure.

From experience, it's the girls who haven't had very good past experiences and are yet to be able to achieve orgasms through sex who claim to be size queens. Some like it for the visual aspect (but again, further proof that they're not really getting much pleasure and have to fall back on such things)

Most girls who just enjoy sex appear to not really focus on such things and just focus on the good sex.
Reply 14
rajandkwameali
my sister's friends were talking about sex the other day and one of them said she only likes 8" and above. plenty of people say that's shallow, but why? if a girl likes large meat, that's her business, isn't it?

Actually, I think you'll find it's anything but 'shallow'.
If she likes 8+ inches, she likes 8+ inches.

Hey, a well sized manhood feels good. What can I say? However, I wouldn't restrict myself to the 'larger' man as a relationship and sex is about more than inches. Although they can help. A lot.

I think a lot of people who claim to only like hooooge cocks haven't actually had a wide range of good sexual experiences.
If her pleasure in sexual encounters is dependent entirely on the penis being above 8", I have no choice but to commit grammatical suicide and simply contribute to this thread; "sex. ur doin it rong."
Reply 17
tetrahydrocannabinol.
6-7 is perfect.

*air-punch*

Incidentally; I'm not a girl, but even I realise that there's more to the female orgasm than 'nerve-endings'.
Reply 18
Profesh
*air-punch*

Incidentally; I'm not a girl, but even I realise that there's more to the female orgasm than 'nerve-endings'.

I learnt this much from the odd video on youtube where the man reduces that girl to fits of insane laughter and tears. He is a true god.
It's what one does with it and I know what I do with it and so does she.

Latest

Trending

Trending