The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
ben_stretch
Shush I'll call it what I like. The letter is dated the 2nd of January but was posted yesterday

Well then we know its a lie. Letters don't arrive in a day just before Christmas :p: .
Reply 21
Maybe they wanted to treat me. Thanks Emma!!
Reply 22
Mithra
Well then we know its a lie. Letters don't arrive in a day just before Christmas :p: .

Mate I've got better things to do then make something up on an internet forum, don't believe it if you don't want
Congratz!
Oh wait just read the rest of the thread..
Reply 24
ben_stretch
Mate I've got better things to do then make something up on an internet forum, don't believe it if you don't want

Scan it and post it on here. Then no one will doubt you. :smile:
Congratulations by the way! What an xmas present.
Reply 25
Hmmm at first I thought I'd give the OP the benefit of the doubt, but the more times he posts, the less I believe him
Reply 26
zef99
Scan it and post it on here.

Why should he?
Well done btw :biggrin:
Reply 27
Kt.b
Why should he?
Well done btw :biggrin:

See the part of my earlier post that you decided not to quote. :rolleyes:
Reply 28
zef99
See the part of my earlier post that you decided not to quote. :rolleyes:

Hah, I saw you were happy for him which was good, but I thought your demand that he should scan his acceptance letter was a bit much. :p:
Reply 29
ben_stretch
The best xmas present EVER... an offer from Emma for medicine! I'm soooo happy :biggrin: I'll put it in the following form from the Oxford thread so people can add to this thread, unless people are going to open a proper one;

Offer or Rejection?: Offer
Course: Medicine
College: Emmanuel
Expected after interview? One went really well and one was not so good so I was hoping for the best...
Offer Condition: AAAC
International application?: Nope
Previous academic results: 8A*s, 2As AS; AAAA

did you get a lettter or did it come straight onto ucas track
Reply 30
OK, this is just getting a bit silly. I'll make a proper thread on the day, otherwise I've got over a week of bickering to moderate. If more people start getting offers (which I don't expect) then get in touch with me and I'll make it sooner.

Latest

Trending

Trending