The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

BABYGUY
HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE WHO HAS TO WASTE A YEAR SORTING HIS A-Level grades out coz you are a reject who can only get into a cheapo manchester college? do you realise that you are from a scrutty council place in manchester, which reflects your foul absuive language, only common from areas of the sort you live in? do you realise that my grades are better than yours and that i have friends, unlike you? do you realise that i am funnier than you? come to think of it, do you realise that everyone is cleverer, more reasonable class, and funnier and better than you?

you are a complete f*cking dickhea*. You've just described yourself, but with Bhaal's name. It's not hard to locate you now your IP's public.
Reply 41
BABYGUY
HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE WHO HAS TO WASTE A YEAR SORTING HIS A-Level grades out coz you are a reject who can only get into a cheapo manchester college? do you realise that you are from a scrutty council place in manchester, which reflects your foul absuive language, only common from areas of the sort you live in? do you realise that my grades are better than yours and that i have friends, unlike you? do you realise that i am funnier than you? come to think of it, do you realise that everyone is cleverer, more reasonable class, and funnier and better than you?

Bhaal is funnier than you. He is also nicer, more helpful and in general a top bloke. You on the other hand are a fool. You are Jonny No Mates, who has to annoy people for attention. Your rep would suggest that you are the most hated person here.
As for attacking people's origins, like Bhaal being from Manchester (you lucky guy, nah I prefer London), I have some great cusses for your mum. So don't start.

Latest

Trending

Trending