The Student Room Group

Applying to 2+ courses at the same University.

I'm looking to apply to Strathclyde University as an undergraduate in 2024. I'm wondering if the following courses clash in terms of admission - If declined from one, would I be declined from the other(s)?

1. Mathematics, Statistics & Finance (GN33) (BSc Honours) - AABB/ABBBC
2. Finance & Mathematics and Statistics (NG33) (BA Joint Honours) - AAAA/AAABB
3. Mathematics (G100) (BSc Honours) - AABB/ABBBC

I've achieved 3As 2Bs at Higher - would I be recommended to apply to one of the lower entry requirement courses, or could I apply to the "Finance & Mathematics and Statistics (NG33)" alongside a safer option?
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 1
Email that Uni and ask - most Unis will happily accept multi-course applications but each Uni will have different policies about 'offer alternative course' if they dont make you an offer.
Original post by Chris.ml.taylor
I'm looking to apply to Strathclyde University as an undergraduate in 2024. I'm wondering if the following courses clash in terms of admission - If declined from one, would I be declined from the other(s)?

1. Mathematics, Statistics & Finance (GN33) (BSc Honours) - AABB/ABBBC
2. Finance & Mathematics and Statistics (NG33) (BA Joint Honours) - AAAA/AAABB
3. Mathematics (G100) (BSc Honours) - AABB/ABBBC

I've achieved 3As 2Bs at Higher - would I be recommended to apply to one of the lower entry requirement courses, or could I apply to the "Finance & Mathematics and Statistics (NG33)" alongside a safer option?

Hi @Chris.ml.taylor 🙂

I've replied to your query in our forum here! Hope that helps but feel free to drop me a reply or PM if you've any other questions.

Caitlin 😀
Official University of Strathclyde Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending