The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i_<3_you
errmmm next time use a spoiler please :smile:

and most of theres werent even in UK!! theyr in places like bahrain n germany. what is your point... yes i think some of these cars are ******* hot, but what is the point of your thread???? and what asian cars in london??? how is it even asian? i dont see how arabs are asians?? for me asian = people from the south eastern part of the world, such as india, BD, pakistan etc

u need to learn geography

Half the Arab countries are in the Asian continent, like the Gulf countries (Saudi, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq etc.), so technically speaking, they are Arab Asians)

India BD Pakistan are south Asian countries, East asian countries like (Japan, China etc)

there u go, i gave u a free geography lesson, so learn before u speak

the point of this threat is to make people like u jealous, and that makes me happy :biggrin:
Since when was Mercedes Benz asian?!
Reply 42
Go to Knightsbridge anytime during the summer and you'll see these pricks everywhere.
Just Incredible
There arabs who have diplomatic status over here, which means they can keep their arab plates

seen a bugatti veyron parked up in harrolds with arab plates(in a pic)

As far as i know, these pics were taken in Summer 2008, so not all of them a diplomats, some come for vocation, and they only allowed to drive for a yr with foreign number plate
Oh wow, never before have i seen a thread full of super cars pics and thought "oh dear, they have riuned them with that awfull bodykit/ridiculous paint job." so few of them cars look nice now :-/
Reply 45
Its a shame most of them lack the basic skills to ride a bike, let alone drive supercars (a pretty big generalisation, I know).

I did some driver instructor work for an event down at Goodwood last summer, all the participants were of Arab origin and had some pretty incredible machines. However, I have vowed to never instruct on such an event again, its the only time I've ever been properly scared whilst in a car. At the end of the day I think the total damage bill was in excess of £1million, apparently that was quite a cheap day out for them all :eek:

Different world...
Not a fan of some of the body work/paint but some of them are pretty nice especially the matt paint jobs :drool:
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Not a fan of some of the body work/paint but some of them are pretty nice especially the matt paint jobs :drool:

Im not a fan of matt paint jobs, there cars, not stealth bombers!!!!
Reply 48
Very nice. Love the Lambos.
wow
Reply 50
Media student
u need to learn geography

Half the Arab countries are in the Asian continent, like the Gulf countries (Saudi, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq etc.), so technically speaking, they are Arab Asians)

India BD Pakistan are south Asian countries, East asian countries like (Japan, China etc)

there u go, i gave u a free geography lesson, so learn before u speak

the point of this threat is to make people like u jealous, and that makes me happy :biggrin:

well- if you put a bunch of pictures full of arab cars with arab playboys driving them around english soil (ignoring the ones taken in germany and whatever-stan) in an english student website- you are bound to find 80% thread posters filled with hot burning engggglish jealousy. so you are very successful brother :biggrin: :thumbsup:
Reply 51
Wow its like ive died and gone to heaven. Theres some serious cars there, are you sure its in London how can they be allowed onto the road with Arabic numba plates.
Reply 52
Haps
Wow its like ive died and gone to heaven. Theres some serious cars there, are you sure its in London how can they be allowed onto the road with Arabic numba plates.

There ones with Harrods in the background are definitely London (since I think there's only one Harrods - some correct me if I'm wrong!).

Plus you can see English number plates in some of the pics so if it's not London it's still the UK.
WokSz
I didn't know all these brands were Asian.

:ditto:

I don't think any of those cars were or are made in asia
accelerator
How come BMW, Porsche and Lambo are ASIAN cars :confused:

Not to mention Mercedes too.

1) I took it to mean these were cars that were so driven by none other than Asians, regardless of where the car was produced

2) And perhaps these Asians probably got them from Duabi, Asians are totally obsessed with Dubai, they probabaly though "Sik inniiiiit I'll get me a car from Dubai cos the cool cars here are like, too expensive, iniiit"

I'm sick of Asian idiots like this putting themseleves into this stereotype.

(I'm Asian myself btw)
Reply 55
^ It's quite obvious what the OP was referring to :rolleyes:
hermaphrodite
:ditto:

I don't think any of those cars were or are made in asia

its not about where these cars are made, its about who owns them, u get it :wink:
Media student
its not about where these cars are made, its about who owns them, u get it :wink:

Perhaps you should change the title to Asian Drivers in London then. u get it :wink:

:rolleyes:
Longest post everrrrrr.

Some of those are nice :yep:
Reply 59
How stupid is the person "I didnt know they were Asian brands" lol sorry no offence but that is one of the daftest things i have herd on here.

Latest

Trending

Trending