The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Brilliant cars, no doubt.

But its a shame that they weren't bought with hard earned cash. Just "small" presents bought to them by oil rich relatives.
Superstar6318
Not to mention Mercedes too.

1) I took it to mean these were cars that were so driven by none other than Asians, regardless of where the car was produced

2) And perhaps these Asians probably got them from Duabi, Asians are totally obsessed with Dubai, they probabaly though "Sik inniiiiit I'll get me a car from Dubai cos the cool cars here are like, too expensive, iniiit"

I'm sick of Asian idiots like this putting themseleves into this stereotype.

(I'm Asian myself btw)

well, firstly 70% of the cars shown here are from Qatar not Dubai

secondly, the cars in Asia are more expensive in price than in Europe or US

thirdly watch your spelling

fourthly stop being hater :biggrin:
Media student
its not about where these cars are made, its about who owns them, u get it :wink:

I'd be jealous if YOU owned such a car... but oh, you don't.
and as someone has already said before, some of the cars aren't from Asia either
moneyfaery
I'd be jealous if YOU owned such a car... but oh, you don't.

maybe in the future :cool:
Reply 65
JC.
They look european to me.

Asian cars are rubbish such as the Hindustan Ambasador.

Excuse me? :eek:

The Hindustan Ambassador is a vehicle which will possess infinitely more class, beauty and culture than you could ever dream of, my friend.

And at least spell it right by the way, there are two s's in Ambassador. :wink:
hermaphrodite
and as someone has already said before, some of the cars aren't from Asia either

u doin my head in now, explain to me what is Asia
Reply 67
DJkG.1
Excuse me? :eek:

The Hindustan Ambassador is a vehicle which will possess infinitely more class, beauty and culture than you could ever dream of, my friend.

And at least spell it right by the way, there are two s's in Ambassador. :wink:

I think not.
I drive an MGB. One of the most quintessentially british cars you can buy.
Reply 68
They have Arabic number plates :s-smilie:

Yh, what's your point though? :rolleyes:
Reply 69
Media student
@Easywellyes

its the VIP car park near Harrods :biggrin:

lol, no it is not.

So how many of these cars do you actually own? None of them? In that case why are we supposed to be jealous of you?
Llamaaa
lol, no it is not.

So how many of these cars do you actually own? None of them? In that case why are we supposed to be jealous of you?

i do own one of them, but i wont tell u which one cause i don't want it stolen tonight :biggrin:
Reply 71
Media student
i do own one of them, but i wont tell u which one cause i don't want it stolen tonight :biggrin:

Of course. And do you park it in the "harrods VIP carpark" also?
Reply 72
Media student
Some people are just so stupid to get it, u need to explain to them that what Asian cars mean is that its owned by Asians

is it clear now!!

When people say 'German Cars' or 'Asian Cars', they usually mean cars made in Germany or Asia respectively, etc. How can you call people stupid when you're in the wrong?

You do know that all of those cars were made in Europe, right? So they would be European Cars with Arabic car plates. Got it?
Llamaaa
Of course. And do you park it in the "harrods VIP carpark" also?

Am not VIP, just happen to be lucky to have rich daddy :wink: :cool:
Reply 74
Media student
Am not VIP, just happen to be lucky to have rich daddy :wink: :cool:

Well I have parked in the VIP carpark and that patch of dirt in Uzbekistan, or wherever it is, is not it :p:
Llamaaa
Well I have parked in the VIP carpark and that patch of dirt in Uzbekistan, or wherever it is, is not it :p:

It was a bloody joke man, dont do my head in now:shifty:
Reply 76
Media student
It was a bloody joke man, dont do my head in now:shifty:

:eek: I'm not a man :eek: I'm just fastidious :p:
golder
When people say 'German Cars' or 'Asian Cars', they usually mean cars made in Germany or Asia respectively, etc. How can you call people stupid when you're in the wrong?

You do know that all of those cars were made in Europe, right? So they would be European Cars with Arabic car plates. Got it?

well done mate, u got ur 1st class degree, congratulation
Llamaaa
:eek: I'm not a man :eek: I'm just fastidious :p:

oh yeah thats for sure :frown:
Reply 79
most annoying thread ever. I'm going to put a gun to my head and pull the trigger.

Latest

Trending

Trending