The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chrosson

I can definitely identify with that. Kinda depressing innit.
What's your excuse? Too much drinking? Too many changes of hair colour leeching your memories?

I just have a crap memory :colonhash:

I don't really drink. Apart from tequila.

I'd say its the exsessive weekend seshes we've been having - a few too many g of md and ket, and a few too many pills. Plus some weekdays.
Plus no where near enough sleep.
I'd say on a weeknight it's 4 hours. And weekend I can easily go friday till sunday early hours without any sleep.... oops

As for memory. I actually have a fairly good memory. Photographic one, which helps in exam situations. (=
Original post by ArcaneAnna
I don't really drink. Apart from tequila.

I'd say its the exsessive weekend seshes we've been having - a few too many g of md and ket, and a few too many pills. Plus some weekdays.
Plus no where near enough sleep.
I'd say on a weeknight it's 4 hours. And weekend I can easily go friday till sunday early hours without any sleep.... oops

As for memory. I actually have a fairly good memory. Photographic one, which helps in exam situations. (=

"apart from tequila" oh well that's all right then :lol:
md as in the wine and ket+pills as in the drugs, yes? Sounds hardcore, especially compared to what people think is intense on this site.

I would not be able to function with that little sleep. A total of 16 hours of sleep a week? ****ing hell, I'm able to sleep that much in one night if I'm not interrupted.
If I tried your sleep patterns my higher mental functions would shut down and I'd be left unable to walk in a straight line/unable to stand up - I tend to have very similar symptoms to drunkenness when tired.

Photographic memory? Really? I have a vague interest in this, mind if I send a pm or two?
I can imagine it being handy. Sometimes I wish for it, sometimes I think I would hate having it.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by ibysaiyan

Original post by ibysaiyan
LOL YEP.Night shifts/

They don't call it the graveyard shift for nothing. :rip:
Reply 9923
Females have been posting here more regularly:holmes:
Reply 9924
Were almost at 500 pages :woo:
Reply 9928
Original post by ussumane

Original post by ussumane
Excellent scout Monsieur :yy:

merci :france:

Noooo!!! I missed it :s

Not bad my breddah but whats the back off saying
Some solid posts in the last 10 days guys, nice to come back to a perv fest :ahee:
Reply 9938
re-post

Latest