Scroll to see replies

~Vicky~
:blush:

V. Pretty :smile:
tilly__™
Yes. :eek:

If that's real - you're very pretty too :smile:
Reply 1182
i think we should stop looking for the cutest girl and start looking for the ugliest
Neo
i think we should stop looking for the cutest girl and start looking for the ugliest

After recently discovering that girls have feelings; I don't think this is a good idea.
What is the consensus?
Neo

You could make me a very, very unhappy and insecure girl.

Computer says no.
Yeah I'd like to go about looking for the ugliest. I bet if that was the case there wouldn't be half as many girls coming into the thread saying things like

"This is such a silly thread :cute:"

"I can't believe this thread is still going on :yep:"

"Have you found the cutest girl yet? :flutter:"

"It's meeee XD"

Awful...
Yuffie
Yeah I'd like to go about looking for the ugliest. I bet if that was the case there wouldn't be half as many girls coming into the thread saying things like

"It's meeee XD"

Awful...
translation:

"how come nobody has voted for me?"

"STILL NOT voted for me???"

"STILL?? wtf???"

"Ok, I'll get the ball rolling"
Yuffie is the grandest of them all.
Reply 1189
I'll respect whichever girl throws her hat in the ring to be judged ugly. Admittedly i won't respect them enough to not call them ugly, but i will respect them for allowing us to judge them.
Yuffie

"It's meeee XD"

Awful...

No, what you'll get is people who actually think they're pretty coming in and going "oh yeah, me, I'm ugly" to fish for compliments that they're not. More awful.
..Emily..
No, what you'll get is people who actually think they're pretty coming in and going "oh yeah, me, I'm ugly" to fish for compliments that they're not. More awful.

No, what I said made up most of the comments by girls in this thread. Tough.
Yuffie
No, what I said made up most of the comments by girls in this thread. Tough.

Oops, I don't think I wrote that right, I wasn't saying they're not the comments being made on this thread, just that on a search for uglies thread you'll get just as much approval seeking, and in my opinion the whole "ohhh I'm ugly, pick me as the ugly one" (but not actually thinking that, hence having a picture of up for the internets to see) to get people to contradict them and give out the compliments is far more crass.
..Emily..
Oops, I don't think I wrote that right, I wasn't saying they're not the comments being made on this thread, just that on a search for uglies thread you'll get just as much approval seeking, and in my opinion the whole "ohhh I'm ugly, pick me as the ugly one" (but not actually thinking that, hence having a picture of up for the internets to see) to get people to contradict them and give out the compliments is far more crass.

Well yeah that's true actually. That would be really annoying. There'd have to be a no compliments rule.
Have you found the cutest girl yet? :flutter:
SoapyDish
:eek: That's me!!

:eek2:
Doooooooobie
doobie doobie doobaah doobie doobie doobaah doobie doobie doobaah AGENT P!!!
Reply 1198
fox_amro
doobie doobie doobaah doobie doobie doobaah doobie doobie doobaah AGENT P!!!

ditto, was going to say the same thing lol
so far i think the top three areeee:
nissanmicra
yuffiee
xnazx
vicky (even though shes supposed to be a fakee)
hannah x

Latest