The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
There is never a good time to get pregnant.
2 5 +
There is never a good time to get pregnant.

huh, y? I just need to know when is it, 12th day, 28th day?????
Reply 3
agreed...well not for at least another 15-20 years!
:confused:
Reply 5
'Carpe diem', as I always say. Which one, however, is up to you. :smile:
Reply 6
BlueAngel
In the 28 day menstrual cycle, when is the best time for fertilisation and the best time to get pregnant?

Also whens the time when females feel more horny in relation to the cycle?

Love BlueAngel xxx

When you're ovulating
Reply 7
BlueAngel

Could someone also inform me of the answer to this?
I dont think Ive worded it right. I DONT want to get pregnant now, although I wouldnt mind if I had a man. But, this is for an exam tomorow which is all about hormones and sex. I dont know when in the menstrual cycle is the best time to engage in sexual intercourse and to get pregnant. There is a certain time, I have the question, but not the answer. :frown:
Reply 9
Ovulation occurs around day 14 of the cycle, where day 1 is the first day of your period. Conveniently (thanks to the oestrogen surge) this is also the time at which women feel most horny and are most likely to want to have sex.
Helenia
Ovulation occurs around day 14 of the cycle, where day 1 is the first day of your period. Conveniently (thanks to the oestrogen surge) this is also the time at which women feel most horny and are most likely to want to have sex.

Thank you Helenia, thats what I wanted, So its in the middle, oh cool I'm at that stage now :biggrin: lol.

I wonder when the horny time is :rolleyes:
Anyway back to revision.
BlueAngel
In the 28 day menstrual cycle, when is the best time for fertilisation and the best time to get pregnant?

Love BlueAngel xxx

o dear :frown:
Whats_The_411?
o dear :frown:

whats wrong babe?
BlueAngel
whats wrong babe?

Nothing :biggrin:

U alrite? :wink:
Reply 14
BlueAngel
Thank you Helenia, thats what I wanted, So its in the middle, oh cool I'm at that stage now :biggrin: lol.

I wonder when the horny time is :rolleyes:
Anyway back to revision.

Yep, the hormone crap related to it is really boring though. The "horniest" time of the month is also around ovulation, logically, because it's evolutionarily driven, so if you have sex at that time, you're more likely to get pregnant, therefore it's more advantageous :wink:
lessthanthree
pregnancy stuff makes me feel all icky and weird.

*runs away*

-oh, and good luck!

Thank you. :smile:
Oh, so you're not evil after all :rolleyes: :biggrin:
Reply 16
Yeah, you're more likely to get pregnant slap bang in the middle.

From my experience, women are hornier the week before their period. I don't know if that's all of them, or just two of mine.
lessthanthree
only on sundays.

and bank holidays if you're lucky :wink:
Reply 18
BlueAngel

Love BlueAngel xxx

The female is most horny 14 days after her period and I'm guessing the best time to concieve would be when the egg is released..some biologist is going to need to remind me when that is!
Reply 19
BlueAngel

Love BlueAngel xxx
about 14 days into it is best for ovulation and women are at their most flirtatious (sp) during their period

Latest

Trending

Trending