The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Danithestudent
Which person on here do you find yourself not seeing eye to eye with or do you just not like BUT you have to give a specific reason, no random abuse for no reason and keep it nice.

I'm pretty much fine with everyone, the diehard oxbridge types get a bit tiring though. Oh and the postfarmers! :smile:
Reply 2
Danithestudent
Which person on here do you find yourself not seeing eye to eye with or do you just not like BUT you have to give a specific reason, no random abuse for no reason and keep it nice.

Definetly Vienna and alot of people will agree she keeps avoiding your questions and pretends to take some type of moral high ground twhen therre is none... disgusting :mad: :frown: :smile: :tongue: :biggrin:
Reply 3
ahhh... maskell?
Reply 4
Ollie
ahhh... maskell?

you get my vote there, how annoying can one person be ?
Reply 5
Mr White because he brought the disrespect on me for no reason the first time we crossed paths. Plus he comes across as incredibly cynical, and I hate cynics. I get on with DanMM better than him, and Dan's a gooner!
Vienna95, she never sees eye to eye with anybody.
Them cocky gits A Grade Student and Maskall, for being the most stuck-up arrogant a-holes this side of my modem.
Something that has stuck in my mind is Adshur saying I'll never get anywhere in the journalism business because I'm taking a Journalism degree and saying not to worry and that lots of people aren't that clever but seem to do OK in life, just because I got one bad part of each of my exams though i got 100% and A's in the other parts...hell my mum was in hospital when I took my A2's and I had to get her there myself and stay alone
Reply 7
Ollie
ahhh... maskell?

Dani asked who you don't see eye to eye with, not who's eyes you would like to stab with pins. :smile:
Reply 8
Danithestudent
Which person on here do you find yourself not seeing eye to eye with...

just in case you hadnt noticed, we're communicating via keyboard and monitor lol
Reply 9
Ollie
ahhh... maskell?

ahh yes........... as most of you are aware......I like talking to Maskall verbally, and it has inproved my vocabulary considerably..........hmmmmm...whoever there are maybe one or two things I dont agree with...........
Reply 10
Danithestudent

what about yourself?
people are gonna bad rep me for saying her, she's pretty damn popular...but it wasn't nice...in fact I can actually go find that post to prove it now!

>>Most journalists don't have a degree in journalism. They come from a broader background with degrees ranging from english to theology or history, hell even sciences! Journalism degrees are not generally respected (as are the places they are offered in). They are mickey mouse degrees taht won't generally get you anywhere.

and it went on like that for a bit...
and another person saying stuff like that was *gasp* Juwely!!!
But since then she has just sorta humoured me and gone *sickly sweet voice* "that's nice! now next time, colour inside the lines"
Reply 12
Petrozzi
Dani asked who you don't see eye to eye with, not who's eyes you would like to stab with pins. :smile:

rofl i thought of isaac newton reading that...
Reply 13
edders
just in case you hadnt noticed, we're communicating via keyboard and monitor lol

ahh ironic isn't it :smile: :smile: :cool:
Reply 14
Danithestudent
Something that has stuck in my mind is Adshur saying I'll never get anywhere in the journalism business because I'm taking a Journalism degree and saying not to worry and that lots of people aren't that clever but seem to do OK in life, just because I got one bad part of each of my exams though i got 100% and A's in the other parts...hell my mum was in hospital when I took my A2's and I had to get her there myself and stay alone

Adhsur never means any disrespect Dani, maybe it just came out wrong. As for your career ambitions, you come across to me to have the right drive, background knowledge and persistence to break through in mainstream journalism. You go girl!
Reply 15
Danithestudent
people are gonna bad rep me for saying her, she's pretty damn popular...but it wasn't nice...in fact I can actually go find that post to prove it now!

I've disagreed with some things she has said too so I wouldn't worry about it... But then if I'm totally honest the chirpy "go team!" academic types do tend to annoy me a little, this is only because I wish I had their work ethic. :smile:
Reply 16
edders

Hahaha pedant! Erm I don't see eye-to-eye with anybody because I'm so tall and their eye level is my neck or chest...
Reply 17
Petrozzi
I've disagreed with some things she has said too so I wouldn't worry about it... But then if I'm totally honest the chirpy "go team!" academic types do tend to annoy me a little, this is only because I wish I had their work ethic. :smile:

Its sometimes difficult to distinguish between jealousy and disagreeing. (sp)
ZJuwelH
Hahaha pedant! Erm I don't see eye-to-eye with anybody because I'm so tall and their eye level is my neck or chest...

Lol i meant theoretically not literally....oh wait...that's sarcasm.
I've now decided your mean juwely u were the first person to say that it was a bad idea and that I should take English which i shouldn't because it's all about dumb political correctness grrr....
sarcasm lol :biggrin:
*cuddles Juwley* didn't mean ittt
Reply 19
As with petrozzi, anybody who comes on saying I got 3A's and a B is that good enough to get into oxbridge? The amount of posts I see about 'is this good enough to get into oxbridge' gets pretty boring...

Don't really hate anybody to be frank...

Although I want to slap Expression for buying the exact same top as me with sheffield university on....not his fault just because i feel like it.

Adam

Latest

Trending

Trending