Scroll to see replies

I wish I had one :smile: mine is slow :frown:
Reply 2
queenselphie
I wish I had one :smile: mine is slow :frown:

Want to swap?
Reply 3
DOJO
I have one, and I find it incredibly annoying - seeing that I am a guy....

Do you have one? If so, what do you think about it?

my bf does and struggles so much to put on weight... but he's found the only way to do it is go the gym and do lots of weights and he is no way near as skinny now

lou xxx
Reply 4
lou p
my bf does and struggles so much to put on weight... but he's found the only way to do it is go the gym and do lots of weights and he is no way near as skinny now

lou xxx

It is so depressing. I had to stop going to the gym because of my studies (found it hard to schedule it) and I lost quiet a lot of mass, so bloody annoying.

Does your bf lose weight under stress? That happens to me.
Reply 5
i think my metabolism is quite fast, which is nice.....
I have one, haven't put on weight for a few years.

I go down the gym when i can, but not much change.

I go running regularly as well, which has actually served to lose weight, ah well. I'll appreciate it while i've got it, soon enough my body will change and i'll put on weight.
mine is so slow, I eat loads and loads, and I'm skinny and I'd do anything to put on some weight :frown:
Reply 8
BlueAngel
mine is so slow, I eat loads and loads, and I'm skinny and I'd do anything to put on some weight :frown:

That means you have a fast metabolism.
Reply 9
DOJO
It is so depressing. I had to stop going to the gym because of my studies (found it hard to schedule it) and I lost quiet a lot of mass, so bloody annoying.

Does your bf lose weight under stress? That happens to me.

not that i've noticed. he's not been the gym as much since going to uni and his muscle has turned to fat which is gradually going. i don't know how he had time to go to the gym as mcuh while doing his a levels, he sometimes used to go in between classes (he only went about 3 times a week). he hardly did any CV stuff (like running), it was all weights... maybe get yourself a little set of dumbells or something and do lots of sit-ups

lou xxx
Reply 10
Mine is fast too, but only enough to mean that I don't put weight on... It never occured to me that it causes people to lose weight.
Reply 11
Zurich
Mine is fast too, but only enough to mean that I don't put weight on... It never occured to me that it causes people to lose weight.

Yes, it has caused me to lose weight..when under stress..

I have to like lou's bf workout in order to gain mass. I dont gain fat. dryyy!
nabzp
That means you have a fast metabolism.

lol, I know, I just read it all wrong, I thought the title was fat metabolism.
Mine is fast, and I'm always underweight despite eating unhealthly quite a lot.

I wish I could put on a stone or two more.
Reply 14
tis_me_lord
Mine is fast, and I'm always underweight despite eating unhealthly quite a lot.

I wish I could put on a stone or two more.

Yeah...Its hard cos we have to work out to gain any type of mass...
Reply 15
M-J
i think my metabolism is quite fast, which is nice.....

Well you are a lady :smile:
:birthday:
Reply 17
stratomaster
:birthday:

to who?
Just felt like using it
can you stop the metabolism being so fast?

Latest

Trending

Trending