The Student Room Group

oh no, accidentally submitted application

I've been filling out my student finance application today and I left it to go and have dinner, with a view to putting my passport details and bank details on the form when I got back. When I resumed the application, I accidentally clicked 'next' instead of 'previous' and now it says its been submitted and awaiting further information.

It allowed me to put in my passport details, but I still don't have any bank details on there. I had filled everything else out and it was all correct, so do I need to do anything/ring them up? I know you can change bank details at a later date but i'm not sure if they needed to be on there to begin with.

It just says 'awaiting further informtion' still and i don't know if that's because I've done something wrong. Grr, awful website.
Reply 1
You can change details later, don't worry. After your form has been checked they'll send you a letter or notification saying you need to give them more information, and they'll let you do that online too.
Reply 2
Yeah I accidentally submitted my app without my passport details, is there a way I can go back and fill it in? I have tried everything!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending