The Student Room Group

UCAS Qualification Input

Hi everyone. So my UCAS submission is complete, with my reference added in and everything. I've had my predicted grades input by my referee as well. At the last moment, I noticed that I accidentally put CAIE as my qualification for Maths (AS). It's actually Edexcel. When I go to change the qualifying board, it says my referee wouldn't be notified. Should I go ahead? My grade is the same in both my pending and the current one. The pending one is qualified correctly, i.e. edexcel. Thanks
Original post by ss06.
Hi everyone. So my UCAS submission is complete, with my reference added in and everything. I've had my predicted grades input by my referee as well. At the last moment, I noticed that I accidentally put CAIE as my qualification for Maths (AS). It's actually Edexcel. When I go to change the qualifying board, it says my referee wouldn't be notified. Should I go ahead? My grade is the same in both my pending and the current one. The pending one is qualified correctly, i.e. edexcel. Thanks

Your referee’s are your subject tutors. You need to correct the exam board. Correct it. Have you sent it to your centre, or did the centre submit it?
If it is the first one, I’m assuming the centre will reject your application, and tell you to change it, or change it themselves
If it is the second, the centre should have checked your application thoroughly.
Reply 2
Original post by BankaiGintoki
Your referee’s are your subject tutors. You need to correct the exam board. Correct it. Have you sent it to your centre, or did the centre submit it?
If it is the first one, I’m assuming the centre will reject your application, and tell you to change it, or change it themselves
If it is the second, the centre should have checked your application thoroughly.

I submitted it myself, no centres involved.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending